- Full Board Accommodation in our home stay or residential programme
- All academic classes
- All sporting classes and specialised sports tuition
- Fully comprehensive insurance for your particular programme as specified in your booking application
- Enrolment and Administration fees
- E11 Health Form – There are doctors on call and available 24 hours to the school.
- Medication (if applicable, i.e. hay fever, allergy tablets, inhaler , etc.)
- Sporting equipment as required. We recommend 2 sets of appropriate attire. Washing facilities are provided.
- 1 pair of runners
- Swimming Trunks
- Sun protection creams, Factor 30, Aftersun.
- Beach Shoes
- A full range of clothing is recommended, temperatures average 14c 57f in Dublin in july
- Pocket Money.
- Alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited at the school and will be punished accordingly
- Sun hat/ baseball cap
- Small Backpack for excursions